the next step conference
To offer resources and assist churches in the area by providing tools to help in every area of ministry. This conference is designed to help churches grow and move to another level of ministry.
When & Where
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Victory Family Church
- $10 per person
- Max of $25 per church if registered by March 1, 2013
- $30 per church if registered by March 8, 2013
Registration deadline: March 8, 2013
- 8:00 - 8:50 a.m. — Breakfast/Networking: Cafe
- 9:00 - 9:50 a.m. — Session 1 (Pastor John Nuzzo): Sanctuary
- 10:00 - 10:50 a.m. — Session 2 (Pastor Steve Moore): Sanctuary
- 11:00 - 11:50 a.m. — Session 3 (Pastor John Nuzzo with Sr. Pastors): Sanctuary
(Pastor Steve Moore with staff & lay leaders): Large Adult Classroom
- 12:00 - 1 p.m. — Breakout 1 (working lunch with boxed lunches provided - see below for locations)
- 1:00 - 1:45 p.m. — Breakout 2 (see below for locations)
- 2:00 - 2:45 p.m. — Final Session (Pastor John Nuzzo): Sanctuary
- Children's Ministry: Heinz Field
Making your children's classrooms about ministry, not child care.
- Creative, Video, Web, and Sound: Fusion
How to inject creative elements into your services and handle sound and technical needs.
- Youth and Young Adult Ministry: Jr. High Auditorium
Meaningful ministry for students in Jr. & Sr. High, as well as those in their 20s.
- Business Administration, Office, and Contributions: Sr. High Auditorium
The structure behind every good church: how to run the office & handle finances.
- Worship: Sanctuary
Creating an atmosphere where you can experience the presence of God.
- First Impressions and Helps Ministry: Large Adult Classroom
Leading through volunteers to give first-time guests a good, lasting impression of your church.
You will receive:
Resources: All of the main sessions, handouts from each breakout session, manuals, graphics, links to videos, sermons, and more will be available to you online with a special password.
Books: Simply Strategic Volunteers and First Impressions: Creating a Wow Experience for Your Church.
Materials will be distributed after the final session.