Your Life at Victory account makes online giving more convenient. Set up recurring gifts and see your contribution history at any time.
God gives us the privilege of partnering with Him to reach people. The Bible teaches that we worship the Lord with our tithe and that the purpose of tithing is to put the Lord first in our lives. (Deuteronomy 14:22)
Your contribution supports the daily work of the church. Whether you bring your tithe or give an offering, your contribution will be the greatest return on investment—changed lives. Thanks to the generosity of our congregation, the work of the Lord continues to expand; many people enter into a relationship with Christ, and their lives are forever changed.
God desires that we excel in the grace of giving because He influences the world through people. God gives to you so He can give through you. Everything you have is a gift from God (1 Chronicles 29:14). As you give, the world is changed for the glory of God: the Gospel is preached, lives are touched, people are fed, bodies are healed, churches are built, and you in turn are blessed by God so that you can give again.
Online giving allows the convenience and security of electronic, tax-deductible giving for a specific dollar amount to be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account. You can set this up as a one-time or recurring gift.
Why Give Online?
- When you register to give online, you are deciding in advance to faithfully give.
- You simplify your life by not having to remember to send in an offering when you are away on a trip or miss the church service.
- You will be advancing God's Kingdom. Giving literally impacts the lives of thousands of people around the world through our missions and outreach ministries.
- You will be building the church by helping our cash flow to remain consistent from month to month.
We want to avoid criticism of the way we administer this liberal gift. For we are taking pains to do what is right, not only in the eyes of the Lord but also in the eyes of men. (2 Corinthians 8:20-21)
Victory is committed to honoring God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical practices, and full accountability to ensure that the financial integrity of Victory Family Church remains above reproach. We accomplish this through a system of internal controls and an internal budgeting and reporting process. In addition, an annual audit is performed by an independent certified public accounting firm. Victory is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
ECFA is an accreditation agency that is dedicated to helping Christian ministries uphold high standards for responsible stewardship.
Benefits of an Online Account:
- Have one account for contributions and class registrations.
- Set up recurring gifts.
- Keep track of the classes you have registered for and the contributions you have made.
- Register for a class or make a contribution from anywhere that you can connect to the internet, including most mobile devices.